RECYCLED FLEECE POLARTHERMIC JACKET
Luxuriously warm, recycled dense knit fleece jacket using a sustainable equivalent to conventional yarns - ideal for all budgets in new season colours.
- YKK NATULON® Eco-friendly zip front and pockets
- Soft bound elasticised hem and cuffs
- Decorative body stitching
- Fleece lined pockets
- Removable zip pull
- Hang loop
- Made from highest quality PERPETUAL© sustainable yarns using 100% post-consumer PET recycled plastic bottles offering a sustainable equivalent to conventional yarns
- Compact dense knit for good heat retention, quick dry and moisture wicking
- End of life recyclable
- FABRICS & CARE
- 280gm² 100% Recycled polyester
- Zip: YKK NATULON® Eco-friendly front and pocket zips
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT IRON
DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
40 DEGREE WASH - GENTLE
- Access= Open
- Recommended process= Embroidery
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. Measurements are given in UK inches and European mens sizes, unless otherwise noted.
How to measure:
Chest: Measure around the chest at its widest point.